Shasta Beverages, Inc. and its affiliates (“Shasta”) maintain the Shasta (www.shastapop.com) website (“the Site”) for your information, education and communication. Feel free to browse the Site, but please read these terms and conditions before doing so.
The Site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned and registered by entities affiliated with and used by Shasta, throughout the world (the “Trademarks”). All trademark owners are identified in Paragraph 1 below.
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Shasta may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then please do not use the Site.
Terms and Conditions:
- You should assume that all materials, designs, text and images (collectively, the “Materials”) contained in the Site are either the copyrighted property of Shasta unless otherwise noted, or are the copyrighted property of third parties. Shasta® is a registered trademark of Shasta Beverages, Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your use of Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Shasta.
- You may download one single hard copy of Materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided however, you do not delete or change the copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. You may not modify, alter or change any Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including, without limitation, the text, images, audio and video.
- Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of Shasta or third parties, including, without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
- While Shasta uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Shasta makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Site.
- Information in the Site is subject to change without notice. Information regarding Shasta products and services is applicable only in the United States unless otherwise noted. Some products and services may not be available in certain areas. Shasta makes no representations that the Materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other countries aside from the United States. Those who do access this Site from other countries are solely responsible for compliance with local laws of that country.
- Use of and browsing in the Site is done at user’s own risk. Neither Shasta nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Site, or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- From time to time, Shasta may ask that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail your feedback on Shasta’s products and/or services. Any communication or material you transmit or post will be (a) treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by Shasta; (b) become the property of Shasta and Shasta shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest therein, and (c) used without restriction by Shasta its licensees and affiliates at its sole discretion without any obligation, compensation or other liability to you. Such use may be for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting whole or in part, in any medium and in any manner on this Site or otherwise. However, Shasta shall be under no obligation to respond to any such communication.